Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LOS ANGELES: Photographer's Brunch

I thought I would just drive over to my friend's house to pick her up and we would make our way up the Coast to Santa Cruz. To my suprise, my friend's mother, photographer Aline Smithson (of lenscratch.blogspot.com) had a brunch for her fellow photographer friends, complete with paper crowns for her guests, snow globe table decorations, and smoked salmon. The presentation, quite like her photography, was beautiful. Might we say, blogworthy?
Lox, bagelz, and all the fixin's
A great way to start a roadtrip to Northern California
Coffee Cake mmmmm
Spinach and mushroom quiche/Latkes
©ALINE SMITHSON PHOTOGRAPHY

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin! It's making me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...thank you for the awesome brunch! I don't know how, but you're daughter was hungry in the car 2 hours after we left, haha.

    ReplyDelete