Monday, August 30, 2010

NYC: The Spotted Pig

Goddamn, I want to own this restaurant. April Bloomfield, I could kiss you. With your perfectly potted pickles and your highly addictive chicken liver toasts and your elegantly simple Pat LaFrieda burger adorned with Roquefort. Stepping into The Spotted Pig is like stepping into my dream residence, and its insanely good food is what I would aspire to cook for myself and my friends inside that home everyday.
So kitchy, so cool
Pickled baby onions, carrots, cornichons, beets
Pickled beet...
*cough* Art *cough*
The Burger: rare, juicy, creamy roquefort cheese, beautiful cross hatch there on the soft bun..perfection

The mussels paled in comparison to the burger and dessertCask-conditioned Spotted Pig Bitter (barely carbonated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment