Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wednesday: SUPPERTIME

A goodbye dinner commemorating my working in a kitchen this summer and my going back to NY for new culinary (and other) adventures!  With recipes from the Sunday Suppers at Lucques cookbook and produce from the glorious Santa Monica Farmer's Market.  A dining success, if I may say so myself.

Heirloom Tomato Salad with burrata, torn croutons, and opal basil
Pan seared sea bass with fresh corn, cornbread pudding, squash salad, and salsa verde-brown butter
Olive oil cake with homemade creme fraîche and candied tangerines
The remnants of a blissful evening

*A special thanks to Maddy for being my shopping buddy
**And to Ethan for being my sous-chef

4 comments:

  1. thank you!!! I'll try to keep making your mouth water in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sea bass and corn pudding are you sharing the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its in the Sunday Suppers at Lucques cookbook..but let me know if you want me to email you them and i can!

    ReplyDelete